Thursday, July 7, 2011

China Glaze Tree Hugger

So I'm pretty much in love with this color. I don't have a lot of greens and this one caught my eye when I was browsing at Sally's yesterday. It's a great green apple color with a slight shimmer. Of course the picture doesn't do it justice, but if you like green I highly suggest picking this one up. I achieved nearly perfect coverage with two coats and have a couple small bald patches, but that is probably due more to user application error than the formula itself.

Side note: I usually use Orly Sec 'n' Dry top coat and it seems to me that when I do, it kind of diminishes the shimmer. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just my imagination?

Anyway, here's Tree Hugger in all its glory.


I also bought a bottle of Palladio Fuse base coat that I'm trying out. Even though I have nail polish ADD I'm going to try to ride this manicure out until it wears out.

SUMMARY: I'm loving on this color, and it applied like a dream with the exception of a couple tiny bald patches.
GRADE: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment