Monday, May 16, 2011

Physicians Formula Concealer Twins 2-in-1 Correct & Cover Cream Concealer

I was browsing in the Physicans Formula section at CVS when this product caught my eye. I normally don’t use concealer, not because I don’t need it but because I am lazy. I haven’t used concealer in years, but I was in the mood to play with makeup so I thought I would give it a shot. I got the tube with yellow and flesh pigments; there is also a yellow and green version, with the green to balance out red spots and blemishes.



So it turns out that concealer makes a huge difference. When I was initially trying it out, I did one side of my face with and one side of my face without, and it was definitely noticeable. As in, noticeable that I had a huge undereye circle on the right side of my face, not noticeable that I was wearing more makeup. Bye bye, undereye circles!

I really like this product and it has already worked its way into my daily makeup routine. And for under $8, it's a steal!

SUMMARY: Great formula + inexpensive = great find.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment