Saturday, May 28, 2011

Renpure Organics My Hair is Pretty Parched Shampoo & Conditioner

While I really like John Frieda Sheer Blonde hair products, I don't buy them all the time because I'm cheap and because I believe (perhaps falsely) that I shouldn't let my hair get used to using one product. I find myself buying a variety of shampoos and usually buying Suave green apple conditioner, because it works well and it costs $1. $1! However, sometimes I need a change and I get tired of my hair smelling like an orchard.

So these Renpure products were a bit of an impulse purchase at CVS, and a bit of a splurge at $6.99 a bottle (isn't it funny that I've been known to spend twice that or more on a 0.5 ounce bottle of nail polish?). Honestly, the fact that they are organic had nothing to do with my decision to purchase them. I don't pay attention to that sort of thing when it comes to beauty products, even though I probably should. What attracted me to these products were the bottles. Yes, I am a sucker for packaging.


But I've been quite pleased with the product inside the pretty bottle. I chose My Hair is Pretty Parched because, well, my hair is pretty parched. Beyond parched. It's a mess of blow dry frying and flyaways and split ends. This shampoo and conditioner make my hair look and feel less like straw and do a good job at taming my flyaways. I take showers and blow dry at night, and my hair looks good again in the morning with just a quick brushing and no flat ironing necessary.

SUMMARY: Wonderfully moisturizing shampoo and conditioner inside very pretty packaging.
GRADE: A

No comments:

Post a Comment